Account Manager South Netherlands & North Belgium bij Guillemot
38 uren | Fulltime
Young Potential | Professional
Guillemot Corporation designs and manufactures interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. Specializing in the design and marketing of digital devices and accessories for PC and game consoles, the Group structures its operations around its two well-known brands Hercules and Thrustmaster.
For the Dutch team, Guillemot will be recruiting an Account manager with a strong commercial background and experience in “online” sales and marketing.
The main functions of the position are:
- Define and implement the commercial strategy for the main national accounts of the online channel.
- Negotiate trade agreements with customers.
- Make proposals and presentations tailored to each customer both commercially and marketing
- Design, negotiate and monitor online marketing actions in order to increase conversion
- Review customer platforms to ensure optimum presentation of our product ranges.
- Analyze sales data to improve the results of these customers as well as the loyalty of these customers.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- We are looking for a profile with clear results orientation, with high negotiation capacity and experience in account management for the online consumer sector.
This is a key sales position with responsibility for developing and strengthening the Media Markt retail business in South Netherlands & North Belgium but also towards the online players… Bol.com, Coolblue, Amazon... This position reports directly to the local Key Account Manager and the Benelux Country Manager.
You will suit a sales professional with at least 3 years’ experience in a sales role. You will need to be proactive, well organised, persuasive, a good listener able to build strong relationships with our partners both retail and distribution, committed to results and a good team player. A genuine interest in technology products is a must. He's from the area North Brabant (NL) or North Belgium.
Skills & Experience
- Professional experience of more than 3 years as Account Manager
- Knowledge of the Retailers and E-tailers in our business is a plus (gaming, Portable audio & Music)
- Knowledge of the gaming accessories and Wireless audio technology products is desirable
- Professional experience in online market
- You have a “can do” mentality and like to “win”
- Negotiation skills
- Flexibility, motivation and excellent management of time
- Dutch native speaking - English intermediate level – French can be an asset
- Result driven
- Full time, permanent contract (first 6 months under Think & Go contract).
- An attractive salary package with Bonus, Company Car & phone, Laptop