Digital Marketeer bij HP
38 uren | Fulltime
For our customer HP, we are going to hire a “DIGITAL MARKETEER”
The Digital Marketeer will be responsible for the development of HP content on Partners website.
She/he will be responsible to ensure the right online HP content is displayed by the Retailers/E-tailers.
He/She is accountable for developing the digital sales channel. In collaboration with HP Ram (Retail Account Manager). He/she will identify products visibility on Partners website & facilitate content distribution.
If you have on-line abilities and you believe you can be the technical advisor to the RAM’s based on your expertise, don’t hesitate longer, apply on our website!
- Support content implementation
- Optimize HP product visibility on Partners websites
- Identify & escalate internally & to the Partners all content availability gaps
- Monitor, analyse and review the execution (content availability, syndication/EMEA Audit)
- Identify what can be influenced on Retailers websites and how it can be improved
- Provide guidelines on online merchandizing
- Improve Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities
- Work with Country Sales Manager and RAM on identifying where a funded resource could be needed
- Review performance of funded resource
- Train the online partners on existing tools
- List assets needed for a successful campaign
- Work with the RAM on all the above
- Support the RAM in his conversations with the Retailers/E-tailers when needed
- Bachelor in (digital) marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience in website development, Content Management & graphism
- You know the opportunities & issues in the Belgian B2C market including internet challenges
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You have a good understanding of ICT technologies
- Ability to translate the “customer journey” into process
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility
- Energetic and energizing others
- Can do attitude
- You are analytical, and results orientated
- A real team player that likes to work with internal and external stakeholders