The Digital Trade Marketeer will be responsible for optimizing the consumer experience regarding HP products on the websites of retailers in Belgium & Luxembourg.
There are 2 large areas of responsibility which can be distinguished in this function:
- Owner of the development of the digital sales channel: after performing an analysis of how HP products are currently displayed on Retailers websites, he/she will actively start projects to drive improvements. This involves a lot of customer contact.
- Supporting online campaigns and marketing actions of both HP and the retailers and ensure the right online HP content is displayed on their websites.
Since it’s a new function, this requires a self-starting attitude and some knowledge or experience in online sales or marketing. You will have a close collaboration with HP RAMs (Retail Account Managers).
If you have these online abilities and you believe you have what it takes to improve the online customer experience on HP products, then don’t hesitate any longer and apply on our website!
- Identify what can be influenced on Retailers websites and how it can be improved
- Optimize HP product visibility and the full customer journey on Retailers websites
- Provide guidelines on online merchandizing
- Improve Cross Sell and Up Sell opportunities
- Support content implementation
- Identify & escalate internally & to the Retailers all content availability gaps
- Monitor, analyse and review the execution (content availability, syndication/EMEA Audit)
- Work closely with Country Sales Manager, RAMs and customers
- Train the online partners on existing tools
- List assets needed for a successful campaign
- Support the RAMs in their conversations with the Retailers/E-tailers when needed
- Bachelor in (digital) marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience in website development, Content Management & graphism
- You know the opportunities & issues in the Belgian B2C market including internet challenges
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You have a good understanding of ICT technologies
- Ability to translate the “customer journey” into process
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility
- Energetic and energizing others
- Can do attitude
- Self-starting attitude
- You are analytical, and results orientated
- A real team player that likes to work with internal and external stakeholders