Key Account Manager - Commercial Displays bij LGe
38 uren | Fulltime
For our customer LGe – we are looking for a Key Account Manager Corporate (Direct recruitment)
LGe is one of the world's leading producers of flat panel TVs, mobile devices, air conditioners, washing machines and refrigerators.
The KAM will be working in the Business Solutions Company, active in diverse vertical industry segments. The focus industry will be Healthcare and Hospitality where the AV and imaging solutions of LGe will be represented.
The KAM will take a leadership role by cultivating new and existing solutions in close relationships with customers, prospects, business partners, and suppliers.
Working closely with the other Business Solutions team members in the company the objective of this position is to strategize and implement new solutions that generate new revenue streams, performance increase profit and build market share.
Development of scalable new business solution opportunities in the digital signage and pro AV segment will be key to make a significant impact on the revenues, market share, product portfolio and industry leadership.
He/she will drive new solution business opportunities by identifying major target customers to invest and to engage on key flexible industry solutions.
- Manage key channels: LED walls, Large Format Display (LFD), hospitality TV, monitor and other new solutions in order to refer site in landmark space.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales Manager and the Marketing Dept. for strategic planning in product marketing and sales activity
- Prepare and monitor monthly forecasts of estimates sales
- Monitor competitor products, positioning and promotional activities
- Initiate and manage opportunity project pipeline
- Analyze market trends and implications for B2B solution business
- Identify and develop existing and new market opportunities and key strategic business relationships to maintain and grow B2B sales, following the guidelines set up by head office
- Key driver in consolidating project pipeline for the vertical market and drive required initiatives, in co-operation with the country Sales Manager
- Effective and efficient management of selected key accounts
- Effectively manage co-operative advertising
- Interface with main customer to identify needs and communicate planned solutions
- Provides sales leadership working cross functionally with multiple departments and locations of the company through effective communication, execution, strategic direction, current activities and the like.
- Partially responsible for A/R of your assigned customers
- Widen the vertical network to increase sales
What skills & Personality are we looking for:
- 5+ year sales experience within Industry vertical segments (LFD and AV) and commercial Business
- Knowledge of LED walls, Digital Signage & Commercial Displays is a big plus
- Education: min Bachelor degree
- Excellent decision making and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- Dutch, French and English, verbal and written
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Analytical & strategic skills
- Well organized, planner, able to respect short deadlines
- Problem solving
- Able to build long term partnerships
- Hands-on mentality
- MS Office expert
What can you expect?:
- Attractive salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Company car, laptop, phone, …
- Health insurance
- Expense allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- A company in growth
- A supportive work place