AV & event support technicien bij Microsoft
38 uren | Fulltime
Our client Microsoft is proactively looking for AV & event support technicien! This person will work as part of the local and Western Europe regional IT team.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Prepare events in advance and execute them from technology point of view.
- Maintain the local network and AV infrastructure.
- Work with the AV suppliers
- Delivery: Ensuring flawless event execution on site.
- Infrastructure maintenance: Ensuring that the AV infrastructure is frequently updated, always up and running.
- Communication: Ensuring all event stakeholders and the IT manager are informed on the status of the events and of the AV infrastructure.
Which profile we are looking for?
- English and French language skills (verbal and written),
- A graduate with 2+ years of overall experience, preferably with a Computer Science Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (Mandatory)
- Stakeholder Management (Mandatory)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and self-motivate. (Mandatory)
- Ability to react and adapt to change, if and when there is change of scope, requirements. (Mandatory)
- Presentation skills (Preferred)
If interested upload your CV asap and hurry up!!